You are registered for OCP 100 which is delivered through blended learning where you attend 21 contact hours in face to face classes and 14 hours online (IBP) or 30 hours online for Open Learning student and 2 instructional hours during tutorials. The online session will be facilitated on moodle E-learning platform
If this is the first blended learning course you have ever taken using moodle, then I strongly urge you to do at least one of the following:
- Attend one of the on-campus “Student online Orientation” sessions held during orientations every trimester or during face to face sessions.
- Review the information provided in the online “Student Orientation guide at the Digital School website” site
- Check out the Readiness Self-assessment Questionnaire and the Online Student Readiness Tutorials
Access to Your Course Site
To access or log in to your online course site in Moodle:
- Go to the Moodle webpage (https://dsvol.ku.ac.ke/)
- Log in by type in the same student Mobile number as username and password. Don’t use “0” . for example if your mobile number is “0712000111”, your user name and password will be “712000111
- Click on Dashboard
- Click on my course
- If you have problems accessing or logging into the course:
To avoid being dropped for non-attendance, you need to participate in 100%online activities.
Enjoy your Trimester,
[Dr. Rhoda K. Gitonga, email@example.com; Dr. Elizabeth Mwaniki, firstname.lastname@example.org; Dr. Eric Masika, email@example.com]